Monday, January 25, 2016

A sensational feeling with #Colgate360GoldMornings

The courier person knocked my door and delivered a big and beautiful packet from Colgate. I was very excited while opening the packet as it had the secret of Cleaner mouth with Gold Mornings. The packet looked very attractive and when I opened it, I was delighted to find not only a beautiful golden brush, but also a beautiful golden mug, probably for my bed tea as well a beautiful flask as a gift.


The enclosed fact sheet had mentioned that the new brush had the Charcoal infused slim tip bristles and on my physical examination of the brush, I found those black coloured bristles in the middle of the new Colgate brush.


The entire packed looked very impressive and the enclosed data sheet had stated that it will clean our teeth,   tongue, cheeks as well the gums with the Gold mornings. As the day was already ON and I was much excited to use the brush at the earliest possible, I started using it on that night itself and yeah, I got a sensational feeling in my mouth.

















The next morning was a real gold morning for me as I used the brush before my bed tea, in that golden mug. It felt great. It gave a great feeling inside my mouth. I rotated my tongue in my mouth in almost every direction and got a new feeling, a feeling of better cleanliness into it. Now it has become a routine as I like very much the feeling of #Colgate360GoldMornings

No comments: